We made it! After roughly 12 hours in flight and another few in airports, we made it to Madrid! Our first flight took us to Toronto, Canada, where we had some great people watching in the airport for a few hours. I bought a keychain souvenir, naturally.
The flight from Toronto to Madrid was weird because we left early night Candada time and just a couple hours later the sun was coming up and it was morning in the Eastern Hemisphere. I slept in a plane for the first time in my life, but it wasn't great or long or comfortable enough. We're jetlagged but trying to stay awake until it's night time in Spain so we don't get even more messed up.
If you know me at all you know how much I dislike flying, so my getting all the way here is literally a miracle. I DID IT!!!!!
It's a miracle
ReplyDeleteI knew you could do it! Hooray for Teddy!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it! You did it sissy
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteoh you guys!!!!!
ReplyDelete