It's 2:30am Arizona time, so I guess that makes it about 10:30am Madrid time. Getting used to the time difference might be tough for us. I (Teddy) can hardly handle the one hour difference of Provo's daylight savings every spring and fall so this should be an interesting adjustment.
The packing is almost done. Today was dedicated to running errands, banking, charging camera batteries, making sure we have all the right paperwork, finding some gluten free snacks for travel, and packing suitcases.
We are excited for what the next month brings us. I hope my 4 years of Spanish skills kick in quick so I can interact with the locals, because we won't have our fluent friend with some of the time. Eeek. Since the countries in Europe are much smaller than the U.S. we will get the chance to visit a few other places while we're there. Possibilities include Portugal, France, Morocco, and wherever else we feel inclined to go. My passport is getting excited to be filled with stamps!
Follow us on our adventure! Until next time, buenas noches!
No comments:
Post a Comment